Register now to support us every time yous hope at Co-Op!
We’re delighted to say that we’re all set to be part of the Co-Op Community Fund for the next 12 months!
Co-Op Community Fund is a year-long funding initiative where Co-Op members choose a local cause to support while buying their shopping.
Every time a member buys selected Co-Op own-brand products and services, 1% of the money they spend goes to their selected charity.
You can support us if you shop at any of the following Co-Ops in Northampton:
Can we start promoting on social media?
- Co-op Food – Semilong (01604 633801)
- Co-op Food – Kingsthorpe, Newnham Road (01604 714374)
- Co-op Food – Parklands/Spinney Hill, Oulton Rise (01604 494725)
- Co-op Funeralcare, The Poplars, Barrack Rd (01604 636297)
- Co-op Funeralcare, Stockley Street (01604 635265)
- Co-op Funeralcare, Harborough Rd (01604 714077)
Please share with friends and across Twitter and Facebook to help support as many survivors of sexual assault in Northamptonshire as possible!